Monday 9 July 2012

Love Quotes


Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.
~ Anonymous ~

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
~ William Shakespeare ~

Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
~ Friedrich Halm ~

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company
than a good marriage.
~ Martin Luther ~

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better than your dreams.
~ Dr. Seuss~

Marriage is the golden ring in a chain whose
beginning is a glance and whose ending is Eternity.
~ Kahlil Gibran ~

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
~ David Viscott ~

My true love hath my heart, and I have his
~ Philip Sydney ~

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all
~ St. Augustine ~

A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
~ Author Unknown ~

This day I will marry my best friend,
the one I laugh with,
live for,
dream with,
love

~ Author Unknown ~

Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery ~

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet
~ Plato ~

There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.
~ George Sands ~

Love those who love you
~ Voltaire ~

Whatever our souls are made up, his and mine are the same
~ Emily Bronte ~

Come live with me, and be my love,
And we will some new pleasures prove
Of golden sands, and crystal brooks,
With silken lines, and silver hooks
~ John Donne ~


You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without
~ Author Unknown ~

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,
the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand
~ Author Unknown ~

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by embracing one another.
~ Luciano de Crescenzo ~

A kiss can beautify souls hearts and thoughts
~ Author Unknown ~

The prudence of the best heads is often defeated by the
tenderness of the best hearts.
~ Henry Fielding ~

You're nothing short of my everything.
~ Ralph Block ~

No comments:

Post a Comment